• NAME of event: 5th Annual Back to School Bash, a Neighborhood Party!
• COMMUNITY PARTNERS: Christ the King Church / Orange County Government /Big Red Bus
• WHY SHOULD A PERSON PARTICIPATE: FREE FUN and SAFE ACTIVITIES for YOUNG and YOUNG AT
• WHAT THIS EVENT OFFERS:
This event offers fellowship within the community AND FREE hot dog lunch, FREE backpacks and FREE school supplies to the first 150 children K-12. (While supplies last, varying colors and sizes, adult must be present with child.)
PLUS a Safe environment for parents to bring their children PLUS FUN AND FREE ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS
• PHONE NUMBER for public use: Christ the King Church 407-277-1151
• MEDIA CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION: Laurie Anderson – (407) 733-3664
• THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!